Oops. Apologies to all.

Oops.
I'm VERY sorry everyone. I just did something really stupid with my mail
system and ended up sending messages to everyone whos email addresses I
filter in anyway.
If you have received messages from tim@nicholas.net.nz with the subject
'This is a test' or from 'jillgreen' subject 'Hi' or from 'Sarah'
subject 'story for the arthritis mag' then you have my whole hearted
apologies.

This is what I get for playing with new mail software without due care.
Mail me if you want a more complete explanation of what happened.

Once again, I am very sorry for the confusion/inconvenience.

Yours,
Tim Nicholas

--
Tim Nicholas                          ||              ICQ# 15869961
Email: tim@nicholas.net.nz            ||   Cell/SMS: +64 21 337 204