grsec patch over debian 2.4.20 kernel

Hi folks,

 I got the last 2.4.20 kernel with apt-get install. I want to patch it
with grsec, but I met many times the follow message:
"Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]"
When I answered "yes" to all questions, the kernel compilation had failed.
I think grsec patch have conficts with already patched debian kernel
source, so is there any debian kernel sources with grsec applied? I don't
want to use plain (vanilla) kernel, because of its ptrace vulnerability.
 Thanks in advance.

--- Ted Bukov ---

May the /src be with you.