cfengine client behind NAT

Hello folks,

I'm running cfengine on two different systems which aren't connected
to the same network but comunicate via Internet.

	Host A		cfengine client system		behind NAT
	Host B		cfd server system		public IP

Actually I'm experiencing some authenticaton problems when I try to
run cfrun on Host A to execute cfengine on Host B: Connection refused.

The problem IMHO seems to be related to the NAT'd IP address of Host A
as far as the cfengine authentication system is based upon IP addresses.

If also tried the "SkipVerify" option as shown in the cfengine
documentation but the problem is still present. I've taken a look at
the cfengine mailing list archives and discovered some emails about new
cfengine releases/patches which should solve this kind of NAT problem.

At this point my question is:

	Is anyone actually successfully using cfengine 1.6.3-9
	(available on Debian 3.0 aka woody) via a NAT'd system?

	If yes, is there a speciall configuration option required
	in the cfd.config configuration like "SkipVerify" or else?

Thanks in advantage for support, have a nice day!

 I.

--
                        )/_
              _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <eim@eimbox.org>