Re: ptrace exploit

On sabato 12 aprile 2003, alle 06:45, Birzan George Cristian wrote:
> This might be a stupid question, I know, but, why isn't there a patch
> for the ptrace exploit, for the Woody kernel-source?

I'll backport the patch for the same reason (realibility of 2.4.18).
The people that use it, didn't yell yet, so i guess it's working :)

you find here:

http://erlug.linux.it/~tann/pkg/linux-2.4.18-ptrace-tann.patch

hope useful.

--
Buffy: "Judgemental? If I was any more open-minded about the choices you two make, my whole brain would fall out."
	--Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Yoko Factor