Re: Re: ssh X forwarding problem

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 07:02:26PM +0200, First Last wrote:
> Your mention of ListenAddress reminded me that
> ursa is a firewall; I wonder if my iptables rules are
> responsible for the problem. Are you using iptables
> on the machine which you have a problem with?

Nope, I have no firewalling on any of these machines.

As an experiment, try the backport of OpenSSH 3.6.1p1 for woody
(assuming you're running woody).  You can get it at
http://debian.lcs.mit.edu/pub/debian-ipv6/dists/stable/ipv6/pool/ssh_3.6.1p1-1_i386.deb
or one of the other mirrors of Fabbio's IPv6 repository.  If I run that
version of OpenSSH, X is successfully forwarded.

noah