Re: OpenLDAP ssl support / SASL support

Previously Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
> I am CCing the package maintainer for confirmation.  Wichert, if this is
> indeed the case, please could you add Secure connection support to the
> package?  Thank you.

I haven't maintained the openldap packages for some time now. There are
ssl-enabled packags in testing and unstable, but I don't expect to see
SSL-enabled packages ever making it into woody.

You can easily make them yourself if you want, you just have to
recompile the package with the tls option enabled.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net>           http://www.wiggy.net/
A random hacker