Re: [report] A look at the time Debian takes to fix a security vulnerability

Previously Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> A note for the Security Team: please add a new tag to the DSA's data:
> <define-tag bid> and <define-tag cve> that would make it easier to

Half the time we can't do that because we can't register a tag since
the information can't be released yet. We could add them at a later
date at the website I suppose, but since we only have a single person
maintaining the website I wouldn't expect miracles.

Wichert.

 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org            http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |