Absolutely can't disable Keyboard-Interactive authentication in OpenSSH.

For more than six months now, I've been trying to disable
Keyboard-Interactive authentication in OpenSSH.  Still, "ssh -v"
shows the following when connecting to the server:

debug1: authentications that can continue: publickey,keyboard-interactive

The server's sshd_config is as follows:

Port 22
Protocol 2
ServerKeyBits 1024
Banner /etc/sshbanner.txt
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key
KeepAlive yes
PermitRootLogin yes
KbdInteractiveAuthentication no
PasswordAuthentication no
KeyRegenerationInterval 3600
StrictModes yes
SyslogFacility AUTH
LogLevel INFO
Subsystem       sftp    /usr/lib/sftp-serve

Despite the fact that Keyboard-Interactive is disabled in the
configuration file, the SSH server still allows Keyboard-Interactive
connections.  This has caused me many months of sleepless nights.
May God richly bless anyone who can solve this dilemma.  Thanks.

Protect yourself from spam, use http://sneakemail.com