Re: Debian audititing tool?

Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:
> [ Stop sending me unnecessary Ccs.]

Start thinking about getting a decent mail client.

> > > and on the other hand you modify binaries so that the md5sum will
> > > still be the same.
>
> > So you've effectively broken MD5 in a way that would yield useful
> > results

[...]

> Why don't you get a clue and write again what I wrote?

Why don't you try this in German if your English is obviously to
lacking to make any sense at all?

> Here's a small hint: Does the author talks about himself or
> everybody?

Here's a small hint:

| and on the other hand you modify binaries so that the md5sum will
| still be the same.

While this doesn't make any sense in the given context (see above),
I'd translate it to: "Man kann ein binary so verändern, daß der
MD5-Hash gleich bleibt."

This, as it stands, I'd call a rather bold claim.

So, either reformulate that in the way you really meant it or give
some evidence to support it or put your head into a bathtub filled
with cold water and try to cool of or little.

--
SIGSTOP