Request to join the team

Hi Team!

My name is David Polverari, and I work with offensive security in the
Brazilian Army. I have worked with and been mentored by both Eriberto
and Thiago Andrade, and for the last two years I have maintained my own
packages as a DM [1], and recently have become a DD.

I have already introduced three packages to the Team: firewalk [1],
readpe [2], and snowdrop [3]. I would like to join the team to help as
much as I can with the maintenance of existing packages, and introduce
others that exist on Kali but not yet on Debian, especially those in C
and Python.

[1] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=polverari%40debian.org
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/firewalk
[3] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/readpe