OpenSSL and Potato a request for clarificiation

In the light of the recent reports of an exploit in OpenSSL I've been
reviewing my servers.  Some of them are still running Potato and the
status of the updates to Potato seem unclear.

The announcement on Debian Security Announce dated 30th July says that
no fix for Potato is available.  The latest update for Potato is dated
29th July and it *seems* to include the same fixes as Woody, although it
has a different version number.

Can anyone clarify this please?  Have the relevant fixes from openssl
0.9.6e been back-ported into openssl-0.9.6c-0.potato.2?

TIA,
John