Re: debian-security-announce-$lang@lists?

Oohara Yuuma wrote:
> For your information, this is how the Japanese translation of DSAs works:
> 1. Kenshi Muto forwards the English DSA to debian-users@debian.or.jp
>    as soon as possible (usually in 24 hours)
> 2. Seiji Kaneko translates the e-mail version of DSA into Japanese and
>    post it to debian-users@debian.or.jp

Hmm, so the DSAs are all received twice at least.  Well, people will
be informed about incidents earlier than the translation is ready,
which is good.

I'd say the following two should be optimized by Mariko requesting an
account on www.debian.org so he doesn't need Tomohiro for committing. :)

> 3. Mariko GODA translates the wml version of DSA into Japanese and
>    post it to debian-www@debian.or.jp (this takes a while)
> 4. Tomohiro KUBOTA commits the translated DSA wml to the CVS server

Regards,

	Joey

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.  --Larry Wall