Re: debian-security-announce-$lang@lists?

Martin Schulze:

> what do other developers think about localized lists for security
> advisories, such as debian-security-announce-$lang@lists?

That sounds like a good idea. However, to make sure that the
information is sent out as soon as possible, I think it would be a good
idea that, whenever a new advisory is issued in English, a message is
automatically sent out to the languages' announce lists, pointing to
where the original announcement can be found (either in the list
archives, or on the web), awaiting the translation.

--
\\//
Peter - I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.