Re: Mini-DoS-Attack?

hi mh

do you see any incoming "icmp requests" ??
that is broadcasting to your entire or portions of your subnet ??

	what does tcpdum show ???
	root#  tcpdump  | grep icmp

- the actual sites they may be after is the ip# you are seeing...
  and they just using your pc to send the ping to those ip# you see
	- smurf attacks if you have  multiple machines that is pinging
	those targeted ip#

- or you could be the proud recepient of those ping attacks...

c ya
alvin