Re: Encrypted file transfer

I found a good solution for my problem...

  I copied the compiled ELF file of gnupg (/usr/bin/gpg) to $HOME/bin
  Then I copied the libraries it needs to $HOME/lib
  Created ~/.gnupg/ and copied pubring.gpg into it

  So, to execute gnupg I need to set up the variable to look for libraries in a non default diretory:
    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/lib

  After than, 'gpg' is working right, so I set up a script and put it in cron, to execute once a day.

    #!/bin/sh
    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/lib
    cat myfile | ~/bin/gpg --batch --no-tty --armor --quiet --encrypt --always-trust --recipient myself@mycompany.com | mail -s "my files" myself@mycompany.com

  So, I receive some files I have in a remote computer encrypted by mail. :-)

--
Why don't you try 'Mutt' and 'GnuPG'?
Get my public key at http://www.keyserver.net