Offer to take over openpyxl / request for DM permissions

The version of openpyxl currently in Debian is over a year behind upstream, and this is blocking the pandas 2.x transition. I previously reported this as #1051233, to no response. (The package has been uploaded more recently than that, but keeping the same upstream version; as noted in that bug, it's unclear why.)

Hence, if nobody objects I intend to take over maintenance of this package. I will need either DM permissions or sponsorship to upload it.