Re: question on adding licenses from code website

Thank you both, good advice.  I will ask at Debian legal for further questions.

Good news, the author actually responded to my mail and agreed to add
the license file!  Hopefully he follows through.  But very good to
know about the possibility of adding a link in the copyright file, I
did not know of that possibility.

regards,
Steve