Re: Fwd: Moving the h5py source package to team maintenance

Hi Ghislain,

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 08:10:29PM +0000, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> Ok, I have followed the instructions from the d-med policy to perform the
> migration.
> The git repository is in d-med / packages / h5py.git

It's rather in

   git://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/h5py.git

:-)

> One slight deviation from the original instructions [1] is that the latest
> non-maintainer
> upload did not show up in the subversion repository. As a result, I
> commited the latest
> version of the debian folder on the git side and tagged it.

Very sensible.

> The current
> version in
> testing / unstable can be successfully built with "gbp buildpackage".

Sounds good.

> Could you guys check I have done things properly before I go further and
> put my
> changes in please ?

I guess you want to add Debian Science list as Maintainer and Soeren and
you as Uploaders.

Looks OK from a very quick view.  Seems d/watch is broken and you want
to fix this first.  I'd also recommend a

    cme fix dpkg-control

Thanks for your work on