Re: Potential software of interest for the "mathematics" task (was: Adding libquadrule-dev to mathematics-dev task?)

Hi Mike,

thanks for the hint.  It would be definitely welcome but I made the
experience that making an ITP somehow "out of thin air" without a real
need of the package mostly ends in noise inside BTS.  We should find out
whether there are some users who are needing these applications and
would become a happy Debian user if it is packaged - this could be some
motivation.

But perhaps somebody finds something that he always needed ...

BTW, thanks for checking the tasks list which is always a good
thing to do.