Re: Looking for a sponsor for the ViSP package

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@nigauri.org> wrote:
> Hi,

Hello!

> I checked your package simply.

Thank you for your feedbacks.

I have updated my package, please see here:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/visp

> - Please support multi-arch. your library package does not support
> multi-arch yet.

Done.

> - Please use DEP for debian/copyright.
>   Please see http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/.

Done. Hope everything is ok as it gathers bits of CMake code under BSD
mixed with main library implementation under GPL-2.

> - Please use DEP for debian/patches/*.
>   Please see http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3

Done. Patches for multiarch and other minor details forwarded to upstream.

The only lintian warning left is that there is no symbols file. I have
overridden
it to catch regressions from now on.

> - Why do you set debhelper version 7? if you want to be in
> debian/unstable,  version 9 is good, I think.

Updated.

> And I can not check your GPG key  I have noticed that your key is
> signed by nobody.
> If possible, please do key signing with other people.
> Probably, it is better if it is Debian Developer.

Maybe you could recommend me a way to get my GPG key signed in Tokyo... ?
I am living in Ibaraki-ken right now.
I am in the process of having my key signed by a non Debian developer although.
--
Thomas