r-cran-msm_0.8.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED (fwd)

Hello Christopher,

I intend to include your R msm package into the Debian GNU/Linux distribution.
The rationale behind this is that we try to include all software which is
relevant for Epidemiology into the Debian Med project and R Surveillance depends
from R msm.

To include a software package into Debian it is required that all binary files
come with source which is covered by a free license.  While you might argue that
this is not needed for PDF documents Debian ftpmaster is quite strict about this
and if the source of the PDF is not included in the upstream tarball I would
have to remove the PDF from your source tarball, which I would not like because
it is not in our users interest.

So I would like to ask you whether you see a chance to add the sources of the
PDF to the doc abd put them under a free license.

Kind regards and thanks for providing R msm