PV-Wave v8.51 on Etch

Hi,

is there anybody out there, who is also running PV-Wave v8.51 on
Etch? Our PV-Wave based application has been running successfully
until Etch' mid-march version. However, PV-Wave now segfaults
when calling the `tv' procedure to display an image.

This is a screen capture when running the `tv' demo from
the PV-Wave documentation:

--- snip ---

WAVE> mandril = BYTARR(512, 512)
WAVE> OPENR, unit, !Data_dir + 'mandril.img', /Get_lun
WAVE> READU, unit, mandril
WAVE> WINDOW, XSize=512, YSize=512
WAVE> TV, mandril
% ERROR: Signal encountered: Segmentation violation.
% Since this may indicate a serious problem, it is recommended
% you save all data and restart PV-WAVE.
% Execution halted at $MAIN$   (TV).
WAVE>

--- snip ---

I suspect this segfault is a result of our latest upgrade to
the stable Etch version, since the error did not happen before
(to my knowledge).

I would appreciate it, if someone, who has a PV-Wave installation
at his fingertips, would be willing to try reproducing this
problem on latest Etch and share his findings with me (or even
better: with the list).

Thanks in advance

Juergen

--
GPG A997BA7A | 87FC DA31 5F00 C885 0DC3  E28F BD0D 4B33 A997 BA7A