Z training by IBM for the Linux community (next Tuesday, 30th April 2024)

Hello together,

I want to invite you as Members of debian to a special training by IBM for the Linux community.
Why do I invite you? I know, that you are in an equal situation as openSUSE and this knowledge is required for all of us.

Are you a Package Maintainer or in general Linux Developer/Tester interested what is behind the architecture s390x or do you want to refresh your knowledge about mainframes?
I am happy to announce, that I have received the offer by PJ Catalano at the IBM Z Symposium to provide a technical mainframe introduction with the direction of a deeper knowledge for the Z architecture during our openSUSE zSystems Knowledge Sharing Session, Tuesday, the 30th April 2024 at 19:00 (German time).

PJ is Senior Technical Staff Member and Test Architect (maintaining and testing 200 mainframes in an IBM laboratory in the USA) at IBM.
We know us from IBM conferences and he wants to support expanding the mainframe knowledge within the Linux community.
This training is free for all. You can forward also this invitation to other Members within the Linux community or to colleagues (who are looking for such trainings).

Are you interested for the next learning sessions? Then join us next Tuesday at 19:00 (German time)/ 10:00 (Pacific time)/ 18:00 (Nigeria) / 14:00 (Brazil)!
We will follow afterwards bi-weekly with deeper Z trainings .
Our meeting/training room: https://meet.opensuse.org/s390x

Best regards,
Sarah

P.S. The training next week is also usable for real Mainframe newbies.