xorg-server FTBFS under S390 with error Unrecognized opcode: `sti'

Greetings everyone,

I've been recently interested in RC #386938 (xorg-server - FTBFS: Error:
Unrecognized opcode: `sti') It seems to me that the sti opcode isn't
being recognized because one of three reasons:

a) Current versions of binutils and gcc in Sid interoperate badly (which
seems possible and actually other -already solved- bugs give hints on
this direction, like #376832)
b) Somehow the compiler isn't producing valid .s code for the ESA/390
(which is quite utopic indeed and would be apocalyptic)
c) Definitions for the unrecognized routines are not present in the
build environment. This would mean that the include/asm-s390/system.h
(provided by libklibc-dev or other kernel headers) isn't present at
build time.

Besides from the fact that is not Debian/S390's Team to test patches,
could anyone point out any reasons that might be producing this FTBFS?
And maybe someone could be able to test if xorg-server can build from
source including a system.h file in raptor or any other s390 machine.

Thank you very much for your time,
Jose

--
José M. Parrella -> Debian Sid, k2.6.17.13
Escuela de Ingenieria Electrica