Re: [RFS] -- ruby-omniauth-alicloud 3.0.0

On 04/01/24 9:32 pm, Vivek K J wrote:
Hey team,

    I've updated ruby-omniauth-alicloud package from 2.0.1 to 3.0.0. I've verified that all reverse build dependencies are building correctly. Requesting for sponsorship / uploading access. This package is updated for updating gitlab to 16.6.2 [1]. Updated package is available at https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-omniauth-alicloud

This will break gitlab 16.4.4 currently in unstable. So for any major updates to dependencies, it is always better not to break the current version until the new version is ready (which can take a while depending on how complicated an update it). So please target experimental until gitlab 16.6.2 is ready for upload. It is always good to keep at least one version working at all times.

[1] -- https://git.fosscommunity.in/debian-ruby/TaskTracker/-/issues/195