Debian Ruby sprint - Paris February 2023?

Dear team members,

We discussed at the Ruby BoF last summer the possibility to have a Ruby
Sprint in Paris in 2023 around FOSDEM. This Fall has gone too
fast, and I had no time to prepare anything. FOSDEM is scheduled in two
months: February 4 and 5, 2023.
https://fosdem.org/2023/

I would like to know if you are interested in joining a Ruby Sprint
either the week before (January 30 - Feb 3) or after (Feb 6 - Feb 10).
It would take place in the center of Paris, in the campus of Sorbonne
Université (same place as last sprint in 2020).

Here is a link for a poll to see how many people would be interested in
joining such an event. We had the "tradition" to make it 5 days for
people coming from far away. It would be of course possible to come for
a shorter period of time.

https://framadate.org/1BOlpefyBKdzVkTq

I hope it is not too late for people who had made travel plans for
FOSDEM...

Let me know what you think.

Best wishes,