Re: RFS: ruby-rack-proxy 0.7.2-1+nmu1

Le 17/06/2022 à 20:20, Pirate Praveen a écrit :
You can just share the fork url as merging more branches is more work and for testing, we have to pull from your fork anyway.

I will do that next time, it’s right that merge requests do not seem appropriate for updating multiple branches at the same time.

I recommend using build script from meta repo and running tests for reverse dependencies, especially for potentially breaking changes (using semver.org as a baseline).

This first update was done manually so I can get a grasp of the process, but I will try the build script for my future contributions. If I have issues using it I will ask for help on #debian-ruby.