Re: RFS: ruby-diaspora-federation-*

On Fri, 8 Nov, 2019, 6:21 PM Pirate Praveen, <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

On വെ, Nov 8, 2019 at 18:15, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 8 Nov, 2019, 6:11 PM Pirate Praveen, <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

On വെ, Nov 8, 2019 at 18:08, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 8 Nov, 2019, 6:01 PM Pirate Praveen, <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

On 2019, നവംബർ 8 5:34:12 PM IST, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:

>Because you barely uploaded ruby-diaspora-federation 0.2.6 a few
>minutes
>ago.
>It'll fix by itself when it finds 0.2.6 in the archive.

No, that is not sufficient. If you uploaded both together it'd fail, you have to explicitly tell buildd to wait for that version.

Well, what I meant was that the build error will fix itself in a couple of hours.
Wasn't asking you to upload it already :)
Also, you can re-trigger the pipeline and see when it's ready for upload.

There are work arounds, you are missing the actual fix. Not only on buildd, but also on testing migration it should actually wait.

What if ruby-diaspora-federation has an rc bug and ruby-diaspora-federation-rails migrates to testing?

The version has already been tightened to 0.2.6, right?

You fixed it in last commit some minutes ago. I don't think you fixing things will really help Samyak learn things.

Well, yeah. We already discussed this failure a couple of days back. And I fixed this an hour back.

Best,
Utkarsh