Re: Error in Ruby-sassc

i think in sassc.gemspec
 we have a line 26 i found this

  spec.extensions    = ["ext/Rakefile"]

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 9:33 PM Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't think i missed any step but i will recheck it whether i have done all the changes that antonio suggested and also will check that there is /ext reference in any other file too or not .
Thank you for quick response
Manas Kashyap

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 9:30 PM Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

On 2019, മാർച്ച് 21 7:40:53 PM IST, Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> wrote:
>Thanks Antonio for guidance .
>I have done all the changes suggested by you (you can check the commit
>history of the repository , i,e
>https://salsa.debian.org/Manas-kashyap-guest/ruby-sassc ) and its still
>failing with an error log http://paste.debian.net/1074067/ (expiration
>is
>never)
>Please guide me on finishing this package with this issue ,

Seems you missed this step or there may be more references to ext in the gemspec probably in the file list.