Please test reverse dependencies before uploading new versions (ruby-grape-entity broke gitlab)

Hi Lucas,

Last upload of ruby-grape-entity broke gitlab[1][2]. Your last update of
ruby-grape also broke gitlab [3]. Please run build-and-upload script
from pkg-ruby-extras before uploading new version. If it was a stable
library with SemVer compliance we could declare more relaxed dependency
on it. But being a development version (0.x), any minor update should be
treated like a major update of a stable library.

I already patch the Gemfile relaxing requirement for all stable
libraries. It is already very hard to maintain such a long dependency
chain. Please don't make it even more harder.

If you are really sure that there are no breaking changes, please update
gitlab relaxing the dependency or at least inform me so we can
coordinate the upload.

Thanks
Praveen

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2016/07/msg00091.html