Re: RFS: fix test errors in ruby-hitimes

Hello Tim,

> Hi Praveen.  I’m trying to fix various AUTORM problems with a lot of Ruby packages
> and a lot of them are caused by test failures in ruby-hitimes.  I’ve made a patch and
> pushed it to alioth.  Would you be able to review and upload if you think this is OK?
>
> I’ve simply disabled the tests that fail based on how timing latency may be introduced
> into the test process by a loaded or insufficiently powerful test machine.  This is

thanks your your patch. For the next time:

 * please include the closes: #1234 into your changelog entry
 * I have cleaned some whitespaces (http://deb.li/WdAl) from your desc

I have updated the package to new gem2deb layout:
	git diff ce456b6ff5b3d54b82c18dad634661aaf4de6f28..debian/1.2.1-3

I have uploaded the package, thanks for your work.

Greets,
	Jonas