Re: Debian Ruby sprint 2015 - Paris, 8-10 April

Hi,

* Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> [150124 15:58]:
> We have also to decide where to have the meeting: in Paris or in Lyon,
> where the minidebconf will take place. I have a certain biais for Paris,
> because it will be easier for me to organize things. Lyon is also very
> nice. Unless there is a strong opposition expressed in the coming week,
> I am favoring Paris, and will contact IRILL nect week to ask for a room
> there.

Thanks for organizing the sprint again :-)

I'm not sure if time will permit attending the Mini-DebConf, so I
don't have a preference either way.

Hosting at IRILL was quite nice last year, so if that was available
again... go to Paris?

Best,
Christian

--