Re: ruby-re2

Hi again !

> > - be a bit more verbose in the changelog about why the new version

I didn't have a clue of what's were happening there, maybe is related with
some encoding fixes, so I don't have anything to put there.
The package is tested in sbuild and amd64,

> I'm waiting for Stefano to upload re2 to unstable and upload ruby-re2 too,
> so I will go easy with this changes ;)

He uploads re2 on monday so I can go with it.

By the way, how can I request the removal of the experimental version of the
package ? Or it gets removed when it hits unstable ?

Sorry for be tiresome :D

Lot of thanks !

  David