Re: DONE: ruby-ole, ruby-rqrcode

Hello Cédric,

thanks for your package check and upload.

ages if ruby-foo was released with Wheezy. That
> > will reduce the amount of binary packages.
>
> > Could any dd please have a look?
>
> I've uploaded ruby-polyglot, ruby-rqrcode and ruby-ole.
>
> Note that I tried to make the example from polyglot's README run, but
> didn't manage: I got an uninitialized constant Hello (NameError).
> (same with the one in unstable before). Does it work for you?

I didn't try polyglot.

> For ruby-barby, I think there are missing dependencies: there are
> outputter files requiring ruby-cairo, ruby-prawn, ruby-rmagick,
> ruby-chunky-png (maybe more).
> Can you check?

I have checked and forgotten to add this packages to Recommands, because I think Depends
is not correct, because you need -png only if you create png output for that.

I will add this dependencies to the packages.

> For ruby-daemons, can you elaborate on the patch you added? This seems
> to be a technical aspect of newer MRIs. But I managed to
> run the examples successfully without the patch (at least they seemed to
> do what was expected).

I run my own daemon with ruby-daemons and it worked. But then I tested stompserver it did
not work. After some research some people have suggested to remove that lines.

After removing this lines, stompserver started up correctly.

Thanks,
	JOnas