Re: help with running tests for rails using gems

2013/6/5 Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>:
>> sudo aptitude update
>> sudo aptitude safe-upgrade
>

> I used 'sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get dist-upgrade' instead.  Is that a
> problem?

that should be fine.

> What version of rack do you see?  Rails 3.2 doesn't appear to like rack 1.5.
>
>> $ gem list rack
>>
>> *** LOCAL GEMS ***
>>
>> rack (1.5.2)
>

> - Sam Ruby

I had rack 1.4.5 installed, but after I removed it I get the following error

Could not find gem 'rack (~> 1.4.5) ruby', which is required by gem
'rails (= 3.2.13) ruby', in any of the sources.

I think ruby-rails-3.2 also should relax its dependencies.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍