Re: removal of DMUA flag and correct copyright format url accross team repos

Hello Cédric,

> Since wheezy has been released, packages can be safely updated to new
> versions, and packaging can be updated. Some steps are quite repetitive
> and can be handled quite easily with mr commit/mr push simultaneously on
> all repos of the team. I am thinking of two changes:
>
> * dropping the DM-Upload-Allowed flag in debian/control
> * fixing the Format url in debian/copyright to use the official
>   copyright-format/1.0 (for packages using this format)

thanks for your mass commit. What's about the transitional packages?

For the transition from libfoo-ruby1.9 to ruby-foo. Should we remove that transitional
packages from all ruby libraries released with Wheezy?

Greets,
	Jonas