Re: test case failing with ruby 1.9.1 with dust

2011/9/1 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> Original author no longer maintain this project. He gave me admin access :(
> Good thing is that, I can apply patches upstream, bad thing is that I don't
> have a patch! I will check with other project members or other ruby gurus to
> get it fixed.

Another upstream author Shane Harvie fixed this and made a new gem
release (we are still trying to get it uploaded to rubygems.org. This
package uses gem file from rubyforge download page).

I have made a package and all tests are run successfully. It is
lintian clean and is available in our git repo. Please review and
upload it.

Thanks
Praveen
--