Error building culerity.

Please cc me on replies.

I am getting the following error trying to build culerity. It fails to run tests. The error is as follows:

.
Running tests for ruby1.8 with test file list from debian/ruby-test-files.yaml ...
You need JRuby to run these specs
ERROR: Test "ruby1.8" failed. Exiting.
dh_auto_install: dh_ruby --install /tmp/buildd/ruby-culerity-0.2.15/debian/ruby-culerity returned exit code 1
make: *** [binary] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2
E: Failed autobuilding of package
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /home/nmamit/pbuilder/build/24369 and its subdirectories

JRuby has been added in the build-depends and is installed in pbuilder but still it fails.
How to proceed? Please help.

Bharath.M.S