Re: Processed: severity of 926900 is serious

Hello Sandro,

Well I raised this bug to serious as 1) I think these days, having non functional SSL is a real problem 2) mail-submit.debian.org (the SMTP server that can be used by DD to send mail with DKIM signature) is triggering this error.

We can argue over the severity, I think that this should be fixed ASAP

Kind regards,

Laurent Bigonville

Le 24/01/24 à 18:56, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
Laurent, please explain how this is a severity serious bug, according to https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#severities:~:text=use%20the%20package.-,serious,-is%20a%20severe

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 12:39 PM Debian Bug Tracking System <owner@bugs.debian.org> wrote:

> severity 926900 serious
Bug #926900 [reportbug] sslv3 alert illegal parameter
Bug #988415 [reportbug] sslv3 alert illegal parameter
Bug #988416 [reportbug] sslv3 alert illegal parameter
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'
> thanks