Transition freeze clarification

Dear colleagues,

Reading the Bullseye Freeze Policy [1] again and again last few days, I am not sure if I understand the policy correct in application to my work on Kodi.

1. If I intend to publish a new Kodi release to unstable during 'Transition Freeze' but before 'Soft Freeze', and that release drops to NEW queue due to binary package added, will it migrate to testing after FTP Masters approve it? The change is purely cosmetical but requires adding new binary package.

2. If I have Kodi binary addon packages prepared and uploaded to Salsa but not yet sponsored, is the beginning of Transition Freeze (January 12th) my deadline to upload them to NEW queue or the deadline is the beginning of the Soft Freeze (February 12th) ?

[1]. https://release.debian.org/bullseye/freeze_policy.html

Sincerely,
--
Vasyl Gello