Re: RM: u-boot [powerpc] -- ANAIS; u-boot binary package no longer built

On 2014-07-29, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> As of u-boot 2014.04+dfsg1-3, the u-boot binary package is no longer built on
> powerpc. It still produces the u-boot-tools binary package on powerpc, so that
> should not be removed.

This is blocking migration to testing, due to
https://bugs.debian.org/754610.

Admittedly, the fix was to remove the powerpc target that caused the
FTBFS, but the ZUMA target has been orphaned upstream, and I've received
no confirmation from the powerpc porters about which hardware it
actually supported, or how it might be useful.

Thanks for looking into it!

live well,
  vagrant