coin80 transition

Dear release team,

coin80 library is in experimental branch now. I am going to upload it
into unstable, but I am not sure, whether transition process is required
in this case.

Unstable and testing branches have now 4 binaries:

libcoin60 -> libcoin80
libcoin60-dev -> libcoin80-dev
libcoin60-doc -> libcoin80-doc
libcoin60-runtime -> libcoin80-runtime

It means, that all build-rdeps will have source uploads:
visp
soqt
openscenegraph
vxl
pivy
freecad

I have prepared patches for the half of packages except visp, vxl and
pivy against new library. Other packages will get patches hopefully very
soon.

Do I need to request transition process and file corresponding bug, or I
can just upload coin into unstable and file bugs with patches against
every package?

Thanks,

Anton