Re: new Gajim release

On Sat, 2012-09-01 at 23:54 +0200, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
> A new Gajim release fixes some bugs in the current 0.15 release.
>
> A list of fixed bugs is here: [0]
>
> 4 debian bugs are also closed, including an important one:
> [1], [2], [3], [4].
>
> I prepared a package for this bug-fix only release: [5].
>
> But the question is: does it have any chance to go in Wheezy? Or do I
> (or someone) have to take patches for the bugs that are reported only in
> debian and prepare a 0.15-2 package?

Looking through the list of upstream fixes, most of them sound like they
could be suitable; it would largely depend how large and intrusive the
changes involved are.

Please could you submit an "unblock" bug, making it clear that it's a
pre-upload request and attaching a debdiff against the package currently
in testing?

Regards,

Adam