Re: Bits from the nippy Release Team

Hi,

On 30.07.2012 06:09, Guillem Jover wrote:
On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 20:23:28 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Any remaining automatic exceptions will therefore be retired after the
final britney run on July 30th - i.e. one month after freeze.

Due to the block-udeb set in place, packages with udebs that got the
automatic freeze exception cannot migrate. But I didn't request an
unblock for one of those packages (libbsd, but this affects other
packages as well) because I understood it was preferred to avoid udeb
unblocks until after the d-i beta release. Given the above notice,
should I proceed with such request?

We'll make a note of the packages which were in such a situation, and review the changes once udeb migration is happening again. If there's anything particular you think we should be aware of regarding the changes in a particular package then filing a bug to mention them would be helpful; it would be worth mentioning that you're aware of the udeb block.

Regards,

Adam