Re: open-iscsi's propagation to Wheezy

Based on the last conversation with you and Colin, I modified the
open-iscsi-udeb package to only build on a subset of architectures.

Currently, it builds only on:
Architecture: amd64 i386 ia64 mips mipsel powerpc

The build logs all look clean and the package just crossed the 10 day
window. But it still has not migrated.

Is it because of the separate udeb freeze ? Could you guys please help
in getting it propagate to testing?

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf | http://people.debian.org/~rrs
Debian - The Universal Operating System