Transition to db5.3 (Was: Proposed transition to db5.2)

Since I haven't received any reaction at all and upstream has release
db5.3 meanwhile, I have uploaded db5.3 to unstable.

I would like to update db-defaults package to use db5.3 and remove
db5.1 from the wheezy[*]. I will do that in few days unless you stop me.

I think we have a plenty of time before freeze and hopefully we have
learned some lessons when transitioning from db4.8 to db5.1 (well
some maintainers seems to ignore me, but that won't change with db5.3)

* - and update transition bug, wiki pages, fill the bugs, NMU MIA packages,
you know the drill.
O.

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>