Re: Stable update of dajaxice

Hi,

On Thu, February 24, 2011 10:16, Angel Abad wrote:
> I've prepared an upload to stable for package dajaxice, since
> python-django was patched for problems related with crsf cookies,
> dajaxice is unusable in squeeze.

Was this issue introduced as a side-effect of the changes in DSA-2163-1,
specifically those marked as backwardly-incompatible?  If so then it would
be good if this could also be fixed via the security archive, as the
regression was introduced in a security update (albeit in a different
package); I've CCed the security team for comment.

Regards,

Adam