Re: Proposed upload for fixing 613648 (in stable)

On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 14:49 +0100, Iustin Pop wrote:
> I would like to upload a fixed ganeti package in order to close #613648
> (very stupid bug, sorry). Attached are the proposed changes, as
> formatted with git format-patch on top of our git tree (change not
> pushed yet). I confirm that the patch fixes the problem and that basic
> functionality has been tested for the updated package.

Why is ganeti changing the permissions of /var/lock at all?  (Rather
than a file within that directory, or a sub-directory if need be).

> It's a long time since I did a stable fix, so I might have gotten the
> distribution or the versioning wrong; please let me know!

Looking at the bug log, it appears that this also affects unstable, and
has not yet been fixed there.  Is that correct?

Regards,

Adam