Re: Accepted isdnutils 1:3.9.20060704+dfsg.2-7 (source all amd64)

Hi,

On 12.12.2010 07:14, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> Any news here? Can't you put the dependency back so that we get this
> finally properly fixed? Do you prefer an NMU?

My package has been up at mentors.debian.net for sponsorship for almost
a week now.  I sincerely hope that anybody actually considering to
interfere with my maintenance of the package with an NMU would at least
bother to check mentors.debian.net or the PTS page which has a big fat
warning about my package waiting to be sponsored.  Thank you for your
consideration.

Regards

Rolf