Re: djvulibre exception request

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 08:32:31 +0100, Barak A. Pearlmutter wrote:

> Per req, pushed up v -3 in the old source format.
> Might help a little, but there are still a lot of false positive
> changes listed in the diff due to differential CVS keyword expansion.
> This is the horror of CVS keywords I guess.

Thanks, unblocked.  I'm not seeing where the shlibs bump came from,
though?  dh_makeshlibs -V is not really a good thing to do, it's better
to actually track ABI changes...

Also note that the tools/tiff2pdf.c change is fixing an alignment issue
by introducing an aliasing one.  You could avoid both with something
like:

char fileidbuf[16];
int foo;

for (i = 0; i < 4; i++) {